Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Do you think Pacquiao can beat Mayweather?

It's been a while since I last posted. Hm, I notice some guys are checking me out, huh?

Anyway, I was in an airplane during Pacquiao and Cotto's match a couple of weeks ago and in the middle of the flight, the pilot just suddenly announced that Pacquiao won the match. I was wondering, guys from the airport were watching the fight? ANd simply relayed the news to the pilots? Jeez.

Well, some guys from the back gave excited roars. I guess they were Filipinos.

Anyway, I heard that final match is between Pacquiao and Mayweather! Oh... that beefed up monster is next! I learned that Mayweather's stat is 40-0... hm, let's see about that.

By the way, I had poker night last Friday. I was the luckiest chick that night! Well, it was just a friendly game and the last player standing would take home a camera. Just for kicks, I wanted to win, of course. And somehow, I knew I will. Kinda freaky, really. I was already owning the camera even before I really won. I made it, or rather - struggled - through the battle and folded all the way until the stars aligned for me.

WOOHOOOO!!!

Just happy.

Anyway, still busy at work. Sigh sigh.... Catch ya, later!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment