Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mind Diarrhea

OK, so I procrastinate.

This week, though seems shorter than the previous one, is such a drag. UGH. Life of a regular employee.

I sometimes find myself wishing I still had field work, just like how I did before. You see, I used to work as a marketing manager for BMW from way back. Now, it was fun and laidback but not as quiet and bountiful as my job right now.

Sometimes, I just wish I still had lunch meetings with potential affiliates. I miss driving my 1er. And I wish not having to be in the office at a certain time schedule.

But that's just right now... I'm in a whole lot better place so I better stop whining. :)

It's Christmas! What do you think can be the perfect gift for my Dad and boyfriend??? They're the last guys I haven't gotten gifts yet!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment