Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good morning, Sunshine!

What a beautiful day... Shame that I have no one to share it with, as I am stuck in my cubicle.

With the warm rays of the sun seeping through my window, a cup of coffee, soothing morning radio, and longing thoughts of Pollock Country Park (have you been there? I haven't.), I glide through my morning... Well, not that there was no struggle getting up early today, or everyday for that matter... Loss of short-term memory worries me every morning, when I sit at my desk and the last scene I remember is the first cold splash of shower I had. There's some good one hour sleep walking there --- everyday.

Okay, so... I thought this was gonna be pleasant? I got ahead of myself again! Well, my boss is probably still in his PJs right now. I don't know what to do with it - should I be happy for this useless, paid zombie time? or should I feel bitter for being this serf?

IT guys have blocked all amusement and communications from this office. Now I knew that guy has terrorist tendencies. For all I know, we can be under military junta, if it weren't for the last poker site they've forgotten to deprive us serfs from.

Which reminds me. Time to play and beat the living daylights out of these guys... before my boss arrives and I start dragging stone hedges.

It's a beautiful day! Because despite of me, I can play poker. Ah..... are you in the same shoes? If you are, well, good morning, sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment